Why should I read this?
What information do you collect about me?
How will you use my information?
We use your information to give you access to our products & services and to send you e-mails about changes or technical issues that may affect platform performance. With your consent:
- We use the information collected by cookies and similar technologies to analyze how you use our platform with the aim to improve our technical support by resolving technical issues faster and more effectively.
- We e-mail you information about our products & services, such as notifying you about new or improved features.
How long do you keep my information?
If you are a website visitor, your visitor data are stored anonymously through Google Analytics. If you don’t want Google Analytics to track your visitor data, be sure not to accept cookies in the cookie notice displayed when you first visit our website. As long as you don’t accept the cookie notice, no cookies are activated.
If you have contacted us by filling out the contact form on this website, the information you provided us through the contact form is not used for any other purpose. This information is stored in our mailbox and can be deleted at your request.
With whom do you share my information?
Our products & services are built on top of several cloud services. We have to share some of your information with those services. These services include:
- Podio (Most of your information is processed here. Stores all files as well)
- Google Analytics (Website Statistics)
- CloudFlare (Improves system performance by caching information)
Where do you keep my information?
We keep your information on our servers at the Antagonist datacenters in The Netherlands.
Which rights do I have?
- Access: You can request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Correction: We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
- Erasure: You can demand that we erase your information. We are not allowed to erase information about you that the law requires us to keep.
- Data portability: You can ask us to transfer your information from our IT environment to another, either to another company’s or your own. This does not apply to information about you that the law requires us to keep.
- Withdrawing consent: You can withdraw your consent for sharing your usage data or receiving marketing information at any time.
- Complaints: You can lodge a complaint with us or your local data protection authority at any time.
How can I exercise my rights?
- Non-Admin users: If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact the admin of your organization. Since the admin of your organization is responsible for your information, we need to have the permission of the admin of your organization to help you exercise your rights.
- Admins: If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please email or write to us. If you would like to lodge a complaint with your local data protection authority, please contact the authority directly.
What we do to protect your data
We take responsibility for the protection of personal information and do everything we can to protect it from leakage, modification or erasure. To this end, we use proper passwords and technology.
How to contact us
We employ a Data Protection Officer who is responsible for all data protection issues inside our company. If you have any questions about this policy, how we use your information, or your data privacy rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer. You can do that under the following address:
Data Protection Officer
Bergstraat 14 / E1
9921 Vinderhoute, Belgium
E-mail: mike [dot] demunter[at] quivvy [dot] com
Changes to this policy
If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.