Custom Business Software
More often than not, the digital aspects of doing business are spread across a multitude of tools and platforms. This can sometimes make it difficult to see the forest for the trees. That's why Quivvy Solutions offers companies the opportunity to centralize their business processes on a custom platform and add powerful workflow automations. Read on to learn how our custom software makes your business more efficient and performant.
What is meant by custom software?
Custom software development refers to the process of designing and creating software specifically tailored to a particular audience, in this case, a company or team, based on their wants and needs. The end product is a customized application that fully aligns with the specific and well-defined requirements of a business. This is in contrast to commercial off-the-shelf software, where software is developed for a broad audience to meet a wide range of requirements.
The prime example of custom software: Podio
Imagine your company has a range of business platforms, such as CRM and ERP software, as well as a content management system. As these platforms exist as separate islands, it hinders the efficient functioning of your organization. With custom software, these separate platforms and tools can be brought together into a comprehensive software solution. The platform par excellence for building such custom business software is Citrix Podio. Thanks to the unparalleled flexibility of Podio, we can develop software solutions that take your current business processes and working methods as a starting point. From there, we develop a solution, either entirely within Citrix Podio or in symbiosis with external software managed from Podio.
The scope of our solutions can vary from small-scale (facilitating a specific process) to the development of a complete digital ecosystem that unifies all digital aspects of your business.
Benefits of custom business software
When your team uses a custom software platform, you will experience several benefits. Here are the key ones:
- Integration and efficiency. As mentioned above, custom software can be integrated with your existing systems and processes. This eliminates the need to manually transfer data between different systems, saving you time and resources. Additionally, such tailor-made software meets your business needs, accelerating and making your business processes more efficient. This automatically leads to increased productivity.
- Flexibility and scalability. Custom software can easily be adjusted as your company grows or develops other requirements.
- Security. Custom software can be designed with security as a priority, making it less vulnerable to security issues. This is particularly valuable when your company deals with sensitive information.
How Quivvy approaches custom software development
Quivvy Solutions fully embraces Podio software. To provide you with the best possible tailored business solution, we follow these steps:
- Thorough preparation. The modular structure of Podio allows us to configure it from the ground up, taking into account your current systems and business processes. We examine how you currently work, the tools you already use, and the processes you envision for the future.
- Configuration and automation with Podio. Next, we configure Podio to adopt and enhance all these functionalities. We identify how previously separate processes can be connected into workflows and where these workflows can be automated to save you hours of time on a daily basis. Tools you already use can be replaced by Podio or integrated with Podio for seamless collaboration.
- Step-by-step implementation. Additionally, we carefully migrate your data and workflows to an intuitive Podio environment that aligns with how your company operates, until you're able to manage your entire business infrastructure from Podio. We gradually transition your systems and processes to your Podio workspace, keeping an eye on existing interactions to ensure a smooth transition.